Monday, August 30, 2010

WOW!!!

Life with 3 babies is busy. Have I told you that before???? I think I have mentioned it a time or two. Not even that they're bad kids... its just that someone ALWAYS needs something. I guess thats in my description tho. Just the every day-ness of life and the demands of a 2 year old, 1 year old, and newborn keeps me on my toes and I am T-I-R-E-D at the end... scratch that... middle of the day.

Just a little look into my life right now. Mostly so that I can look back and LAUGH, cuz one day, I will. :)

Payton's diaper is leaking because its so full of pee... why can't I remember to change her??? Stetsons crying... is he hungry??
No, he just ate. Must be dirty, change the diaper and get peed on in the process.
Happy baby.
Madelynn asks to eat.
Great, forgot about breakfast again. Thanks for the reminder my dear sweet Madelynn.
Sorry for starving you.
Payton won't eat.
Breakfast option #3 for her.
Fruit snacks will sustain my children right??
RIGHT??!?!
Stetson's crying, sit down for the 2 seconds I get to spend with him during the day...
oh but wait.
I hear the words I dread to hear when I FINALLY get to sit.
"potty momma"
Put the little man down where he has to continue to wait for his bottle.
Take Madelynn potty.
Stetson cries, Payton threw a book at him (out of love, of course)
Poor Stetson is hungry and hurt.
Back to check on Madelynn.
She has unrolled half the TP.
Fantastic.
Finally back to feeding him,
But where are the girls???
Why they're in the kitchen of course, pouring out a whole bag of cereal.
Put Stetson down and go sweep up cereal.
Girls are off again, this time to the bathroom.
Flushing stuff down the toilet is fun. So is throwing mommy's make up in the toilet.
Back to feeding little man.
Drop the remote on his poor little head.
What a good momma.
Get spit up on.
Change mine and his clothes.
Lunch time. Go through the motions again:
Payton won't eat. Fruit snacks AND chicken nuggets will sustain my children right???
RIGHT?!?!
finally,
NAP TIME!!!!!!!!
I argue with myself whether to nap or shower during nap time.
Nap ALWAYS wins.
Finally, some peace and quiet. Me and Stets man nap on the couch for our only quality, un-interrupted time together during the day.
Still no shower for momma.
I stink.
Girls wake up and usually (Madelynn) wants to watch a movie.
What'll it be today???
"fwatch Crebs"= watch Incredibles
"fwatch nemo"= nemo
"fwatch toy tory"= watch toy story.
Payton continues to destroy and get into things.
LAUNDRY!!
Stetson's hungry.
Payton's dirty.
Dishes need to be done.
Madelynn has to go potty.
Will I ever get a shower???
I should probably feed myself today.
Relief
mom and sisters are home from school.
At last, a shower for momma.
Dinner time.
Bath time.
Bed time.

Some days are worse than others, this was my day today. Of course, its not everyday that the girls pour out a bag of cereal. Some days are a bit calmer than others. Some days I wanna pull all my hair out and scream. Other days I wanna sit and cuddle my babies because I know, it won't be like this for long. Some days I can mange without having Nat by my side. Other days I just wanna sit in my room and cry cuz he isn't here. Sometimes I thrive on the chaos. Other days I wanna crawl in a hole and hide until they're older. Sometime I wanna laugh, sometimes I wanna cry. But at the end of every day, I wouldn't change one thing about my life!!! I am blessed beyond measure. God has spoiled me with the life I live. I asked for it, and He gave it to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...