Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One month, Busted face, Nat's visit.

Little man was one month old yesterday!!! Crazy to think he was due to be born today. That month flew by faster than any other months in my lifetime. That's sad. BUT, we are enjoying him so much! He is just another perfect little baby. Eats, sleeps, and poops.
-He is starting to come alive a little more.
-Starting to follow stuff with his eyes.
-drinks 4 oz's and is a PIG!!
-wears NB diapers still
-FINALLY fits good in NB clothes.
-Around 6 o'clock in the evening, he gets a little fussy and wants to be held. I usually put him in the moby, which is his favorite place to be. Nice and close to his momma. I am so glad I bought one of those. That seems to be my life saver when toting 3 kids around.
-Has slept from 10 until 6:45 three times in his life time.. could it be??????? could I have a child that just might sleep through the night early on in his life??????? Me and God both know I could sure use that!!!!!!!!!
-Has filled out faster than the girls ever did. I can look at him and see how he has filled out. Nat was surprised this weekend when he came home and saw how big Stetson was.


This boy is spoiled and loved rotten!!


Busted face
You know how in every family there is usually that one child who is the accident prone one??? In my family, it might be a tie with me and my brother. I definitely think I have been the "stupid" accident prone one, where as he has just had things happen to him. Like a fish hook in the head, a bug flying in his ear and having to be removed. When I say "stupid" accident prone one, I mean slipping on a slide and hurting my arm, cutting a frozen bagel and stabbing myself in the hand, sitting on a broken glass cup, and things of that nature. Anyways... so I think I have decided (and I hope I am right cuz I would sure hate to see Stetson be worse than her) that little miss Payton is the little dare devil spirited, accident one. She has been walking since she was 9 months old and I can't even begin to tell you how many times a day she falls. There has never been a day that she hasn't had a bruise on her head, a busted lip or a scratch on her body. She falls and trips over EVERYTHING, and sometimes nothing. This weekend she tripped and fell flat on her face on the cement. Nothing caught her but her face. Her nose swelled up and got really splotchy. It never bled.. just had a few bloody boogers that I sucked out. I could tell it was irritating her cuz she kept scrunching up her nose and breathing funny. But as far as we could tell it wasn't broken. Thank the Lord. She also busted her lip, and has since fallen and busted it again. Can you imagine how bad that hurt?? I feel so bad for that girl. She hurts herself too much.

swelling on the bridge of her nose.


you might not be able to see the swelling like I can. Ya know, because I look at her every day and know what her nose usually looks like. :)

Payton gets a little goofy when I get the camera out so pardon the her goofy facial expressions.

Poor thing.

Nat's Visit
This past week, Nat was back in CO. for a second training for his job. He flew into to Midland on Saturday and I went there to meet him and hang out for a few hours before he had to go back to New Mexico. We were eating at Cracker Barrel and his boss man called him and told him to take the rest of the day (sat) and Sunday off and spend time with his family and to be at work Monday morning. So that was a nice surprise. I could have given the boss man a big hug for letting Nat come home for the weekend. We enjoyed just hangin out and relaxing. He left early yesterday morning. Saying goodbye just never gets any easier!! I really thought it would get easier as time goes on, but it doesn't. I think it would be alright if it was just me and him, but when he says bye to the kids, it breaks my heart into a billion pieces. I know that Madelynn will have to re-let him into her life next time she sees him, which upsets him to no end, and I know it is killing him missing the first part of Stetson's life. Payton usually makes it pretty easy on him, but she is kinda at that age where she just doesn't know what's going on. BUT, I have some good/horrible/sad news. I am going down there tomorrow so we can look for a house. :) :/:(. I am so excited to get down there and start our new life and to be together again... but at the same time, my heart is breaking with the fact that we are leaving so many special people behind. Pray for us!! We really need to find the right house in the short amount of time I am able to go down there.

sweet girl, givin daddy kisses

daddy and his (tired) little ladies.

2 comments:

  1. I know that its kinda sad to be moving but i am SOOOO excited that you are finally getting to go down there and look for a house. You guys really need to be together. You won't miss friends/family as much as youve been missing nat! :-) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Stetson is so cute! I think he looks a little bit like Payton but mostly he seems to have his own little sweet look! I bet you are enjoying having a little boy! Can you feel the difference, yet? There's just something about 'em, right?
    Poor little Payton! Tell her at least she still looks beautiful:)
    I bet it's hard to keep up with blogging about everyone now that there are three! Someone is always left out unless you want to spend an hour on the computer, huh?!! You are doing great keeping up with things! They will thank us for this someday, right??!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...