Sunday, September 12, 2010

A shout out...

To my main man, my love, my husband, the daddy to my babies, our provider, protector, and our comfort. I LOVE YOU BABY and I am thankful for the 3 years God has given us together. Its been the best 3 years of my life. Hardest 3 years of my life, and most fulfilling 3 years of my life, and I can't wait to spend many, many, many more with you

On August 24th, Nat and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary.... and I just realized that I never said a thing about it. As we have with all of our anniversaries before, we had a newborn baby to celebrate with us...

Our first anniversary, we had a 1 month old and being new parents and all, we weren't to hip on leaving our new baby for a long time (now on number 3, were pretty hip on leaving them ALL for however long that precious angel of a person will watch them.)


With number 2, she was born on the 21st of August and me having major surgery that day, there wasn't much goin to outback for a steak dinner goin on for our anniversary, 3 days later...

and numero trece, well he was approximately 18 days old, Nat was approximately 210 (to be exact) miles away and I was approximately recovering from a very traumatic delivery. So once again, no dinner at Olive Garden, no trip to the movies, no wal mart date for us.

However, things are looking way up for next year. I am NOT going to be pregnant (I think I've said that a time... or 2), nor will I have another child. I'm going to plan the get away of all get aways... matter of fact, I've already been thinking about it. Is that ridiculous or what??

Anyways........ so you get me drift. Our anniversaries have been pretty full of children and have been pretty overlooked. (but thats alright.. I wouldn't have changed it for the world, like I told Nat, they're a rather large part of our being married 3 years.) I think that anniversaries are a pretty big milestone in life. In today's society where divorce is such a common thing, celebrating another year together is like looking divorce, and satan in the face and laughing... and I am so proud to do so. I'll admit, this was by far the hardest year for us but we kept on truckin through the hard times and we came out in the end a better couple with a stronger marriage.... and I can't even say enough about the 3 little gifts that God gave to Nat and I the 3 years that we've been married. What a blessing they are.

Here's to many more years together babe. I love you to pieces and thank God for that fateful day back in 7th grade when he brought you into my life. What a ride its been since then. Wouldn't wanna share it with anyone but YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...