Monday, February 28, 2011

Random

Stetson had his first official sit up bath... and I don't think he was too terribly impressed. I just remember the girls loving it, and splashing and laughing. Not Mr. Stetson. He just sat there. He for sure liked it better than sitting in the bath seat thing... but it wasn't like a new, amazing life experience for him.

I bought the kids some jammies... Not that I typically blog about when I buy my kids pj's... but when I got home and took them out of the bag I was baffled as to where my brain was when I was picking them out. I got Madelynn a 3t. Payton a 12 months and Stetson an 18 months. Typically it would be 2t, 18 months, and 12 months. It was kinda retarded but I decided to go ahead and just try them on them. Surely Stetson and Madelynn would eventually just grow into them... but I would probably have to take Payton's back.

Much to my surprise my brainlessness won in the end. Everyones fit perfectly.

We had a fun 'ol time this weekend. Nat was off and I had been wanting to go to Lubbock to get a little shopping fix... Its been way to long since I've stepped foot in a Target. We also wanted to take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese. Ever since I saw they had one last time we were in Lubbock, I've had it stuck in my mind that I wanted to take them.

We had a lot of fun and the kids did soooo great! They're all 3 troopers. Not many people would brave the amount of shopping we did with 3 small kids. I've come to 2 conclusions. 1.) The only, and I mean the ONLY way we make it parenting these 3 kids is teamwork! ... and 2.) I'm married to the best, most awesomest, greatest, most fantastic man on the face of the earth. He spoils us rotten and is such a good daddy to our kids. Mmmm I just love him. Ok.. sorry bout that. Just had to spread the word.
This is Nathaniel... holding in his excitement and trying to resist playing the games before we eat. :)

So excited!

FINALLY, we let them go play.
Yes, Payton is wearing boots with her skirt.... Little Taylor Swift style goin on. That was her idea tho. She is OBSESSED with her "bootchsssss" she wants to be just like her daddy.
Nat "helping" Madelynn play a game.



even the little man got in on the fun.

we lost Payton approximately 45 times. She just wonders off, completely clueless to the dangers of that. Most of the time she was just watching/helping other kids or taking other kids tokens or tearing there tickets outta the machine. She made some kids pretty angry. It was quite funny... but then again not.



Our hotel stay was interestingly disgusting. I'm not like a HUGE germaphobe... but when you have kids, you kinda gotta somewhat be watching out for your kids well being and the potential germs out there... It wasn't by any means up to my standards in a strange place that I would wanna stay and feel comfortable... and like I said, my standards aren't huge. I don't think that we'll be visiting there again, and next time we'll pay $30 more to go stay at a higher end hotel. Wow, listen to me, I sound like a richy rich stuck up person. Well, I'm not.... Just want what's best for my kids... and this:

just aint gonna cut it.

The girls had fun playing.
.. and riding

and the little man had fun loving his mother. Don't you just see the love he has for me in those eyes?!?! :)

We finally got some good use out of our new double stroller and Oh how I love it!

and Nat got him a little escalator partner. She had so much fun going up and down.




and here is a little video of Stetson's new mode of transportation. He started doing this when he got mad... now he just does it all the time just cuz. I crack up every time!

Sometimes I won't be near him and all the sudden I'll hear a loud thump, thump, thump... and I just laugh to myself cuz I know its the little goober head gettin around.

we had a fun weekend... but we are sure glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...