Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miss Priss.

Madelynn is Hi-lar-i-ous lately!!!! I spend most of my day cracking up at some of the stuff she says. I want to remember them forever.
Todays Madelynn-ite:
Along with 'Jesus Loves me' and 'I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart' and family prayer time, Madelynn has now asked to sing The ring of fire by Johnny Cash at bedtime... yep, my child is the one who wants to, and sings Johnny Cash songs all throughout the day, and now at bed time. Its pretty hilarious and its now just become the norm.

I also asked her to sing 'Twinkle twinkle little star' to me... which just so happens to be one of her favorite songs, one that she sings all the time.. and she said "I to wittle mama" It was sooo funny, cuz thats been her excuse for a lot of things... that she's too little.

love, love, love those almond shaped, blue eyes she's got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...