Monday, August 22, 2011

"2"

We celebrated our last big HOORAH for the year.
Whew...
July/August feels like a non stop party!!!
I am most definitely the outcast of the fam being born in Oct and all.... what were my parents thinking?!?!
Now we live another year and do it all again. I kinda feel like the Repeat button is being held down and I just have to keep doing what I've already done. I was kinda sorta (for just a few seconds) thinking I might would rather have had triplets and got everyhting done at 1 time. Rather then repeating the "terrible twos" for 3 years. Know what I mean?? or Potty training for 3 years in a row... like lets just get 'er done ALL AT ONCE! I hope that "repeat" feeling might go away once Stetson starts school and we've done the last repeat of first day of Kindergarten.

Payton, Payton, Payton... where to begin?!?!
She is a special little girl. She either loves you, or she doesn't. Its black or white. Although the average person probably couldn't understand her, she fully communicates with you. Seems since she has been fluently talking, she has been happier and the insane fit throwing has stopped.


We had planned to go to Chuck-E-Cheese for her birthday... then like 2 days before, Nat suggested we just go to Angelo for her B-day cuz we hadn't been in a really long time.... Of course, Mrs. Random.. being married to Mr. Random, agreed... then I decided lets go to good 'ol Mr. Gattis'!!! So we did! It was a lot of fun and definitely a great idea! The kids had a blast!!!
** Pardon the horribleness of the pictures... I cannot for the life of me take a decent picture in the not so good lighting... and I can't stand "flash" pictures... so bear with them.


bubba thought them smashing the gators was soo funny. He just laughed and laughed.


It was fun to watch Stetson take in all the new-ness. At first he was very cautious of everything, then after it wore of, he just had a good time!



Of course, Nat would get the bonus. Lucky duck.






It was a good day!

If you've been reading long enough, you probably know a thing or 2 about Payton's accident prone-ness right?? Like, if somethings gonna happen. It will indeed happen to her. Sickness', ER visits. Dr. visits. blah blah blah.... ya, so it should come to you as no shock, that we spent part of her birthday in the Urgent Care Clinic.
Shocker, right?!?!
Friday evening we were eating dinner at my parents house and I looked across the living room to see my little Payton's arm to be way swollen. After an initial evaluation, we just figured it was a mosquito bite... she has always had a bad reaction to them, and this looked no different than usual. Then it (redness and swelling) proceeded to spread up and down her arm. So we gave her some benadryl and the next morning it was about the same. so we proceeded with our the birthday plans... and after we left Gatti's, we decided it was definitely just getting worse so we decided to take her in. We definitely think it is a spider bite... but what kind?? Who knows. You can see 2 little fang marks on the bite.
First day: it was just swollen and oozing around the bite. Normal for her with just a mosquito bite.
Second day: spread all up and down her arm. Took her to the Dr. and got some antibiotics, benadryl, and caladryl.
after a good dose of all 3.... Day 3: minimal swelling, redness is almost all gone and she is a lot more comfortable.
Poor thing.

Happy 2nd Birthday to the Little Princess. Love you so much miss P.... Even though you cause me so much heartache... I couldn't imagine our life without you and your spunky little self. You saved me the dramatic delivery.... only to give me your dramatic life. :) You rock cuz you potty trained yourself... and for that I owe you my life. ;) Keep on being you, babygirl.... cuz you're awesome!!!
...and kinda cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...