Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quatro

4 years. 4 long, amazing, wonderful, at times not fun, but most of the time great years.
Nathaniel and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday... and the day was pretty uneventful as he went on a 2 day trip for work. :(
He did get up and make breakfast for me and helped me fold a load of laundry before he had to go.


Its the second year in a row that we've been apart for our anniversary.
I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, but it feels like we've been together for 40 years!!!! Like seriously, I find myself thinking: 4?!? Thats it, just 4 years?!
Hahaha.
I do love the heck outta that man and can't ever remember my life without him by my side.

I found it pretty exciting that we didn't have a newborn baby this anniversary.... NOR am I pregnant. :) so far were doin good in that department.

After the kids went to bed and he got home from work, we watched our wedding video. It was fun, and a sweet reminder of that special day 4 years ago.


I sure do love you Nathaniel James. You're the best thing thats ever happened to me, and we've had so many great memories together. We've been blessed with 3 beautiful children. A beautiful home and we live a beautiful life. Thanks for caring about us like you do.
I'll always be yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...